The Johnston Family

The Johnston Family

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Beautiful Girl!!

Ok after all that sadness I thought I'd post some super adorable pictures I've taken of Elizabeth the past month or so. Enjoy!!






This was our first time eating rice cereal! We weren't so sure about it!


Fell asleep holding on to her links!


Being modest!!


5 months old!!




Valentine's Day!!

Looking up at the ceiling at the Rainforest Cafe in Las Vegas.


Playing at the table at the Rainforest Cafe.


Super cute denim outfit for Vegas!(the hat had strawberries on it, but it was too big!)


Strollin' in Vegas!


Happy to be home from the hospital!!




St. Patrick's Day!!


Mommy's Lucky Charm!


Playing with links, her favorite!!


Eating the ring(it has many uses!)

I'm so very glad she's starting to feel better and is back to her old happy go lucky self! I missed her smiles and laughs and just plain funniness!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thank you! And Yes my parents only have grand-daughters. In fact we also have another grandchild from my husbands brother that is a girl as well. So I think we are in for the girls. :) I am really glad that she is doing better. What a scary time you had. We are celebrating Aubrey's birthday on Saturday evening if you would like to come. Let me know and I can email you the details.