So catching up to this past week, Monday morning Devin had his LAST speech therapy session, and he rocked it! His speech is just blowing the roof off lately, he's a little chatterbox! It's makes us so happy to hear. Tuesday at dinner I noticed Devin's eyes looked red and one had gooey yuckies and I immediately knew it was pink eye...so I got Elizabeth ready for dance/tumbling left pink eyed Devin with my parents, Tony met me at Bravo then I came home picked up Devin and went to instacare, where sure enough he had pink eye in both eyes, so we got the prescription, filled it and went home...what a night! Wednesday Devin obviously didn't go to playgroup, but he had plenty of meltdowns at home(though he let me put drops in his eyes like a champ!). That evening we went to the Bountiful cemetery to put flowers on my sister's grave as well as my great and great-great grandparents graves. Someday I pray our kids will have a reverence in the cemetery, but for now I was doing my best to just keep Devin off the headstones and Elizabeth from playing hopscotch with them....hopefully someday. Afterward my parents took us to dinner at Village Inn. Thursday morning Devin had Behavior therapy which went pretty well. That evening we had scouts which went really well. And that is where I'll leave you for now as we had a change of plans for our long Memorial Day weekend.
Pictures from the cemetery
But Sissy is playing!!
Linda Gail, Linda Kay and Linda Elizabeth
My dad's grandparents
My dad's great grandparents
Saturday, May 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment