The Johnston Family

The Johnston Family

Monday, June 16, 2008

Familes are forever

So it's been almost 2 weeks since my wonderful physical therapist put a million restrictions on me and told me to stay down and relax. I think I've done pretty good though I broke down a bit today and did laundry and dishes, which did require some bending, twisting and lifting(none of which I'm technically supposed to do) but I just couldn't help it I was so bored, and Tony is so in over his head with this being his last week of school(he took 6 credit hours in 6 weeks, NUTS!!) In a week he'll be going on a business trip to Kansas City for a few days, so he's got a alot on his plate, and I sit around around all day just straightening things up here and there. I Feel so bad for the poor guy, he's having to run himself ragged, while I'm having to "stay down and take it easy" It's too hard sometimes!! I go to phys therapy on Wed so we'll see if I get busted for it.
On a much happier note. Tony and I had the most wonderful opportunity to go to the South Jordan temple, and be with Ketty(Tony's sister) and her husband Johnny as they went through to receive their endowments, and then be sealed together, and to their two children(Landon;9 and Emily;7) for time and all eternity. It was such an amazing, touching and spiritual experience!! Very emotional too, as they have been working toward this celestial goal for years. I was doing pretty good, until Landon and Emily came in all dressed in white. Then I totally lost it and the tears streamed down, but i wasn't the only one, there were very few dry faces in that sealing room. It is a memory I will always hold very close to my heart. The spirit was so strong in that room, and I know that our Father in Heaven was the happiest of us all! We truly are so incredibly blessed!!

No comments: