Well I went to physical therapy this morning, and didn't get any of the good news I was hoping for. my pelvis was so out of wack my right leg was a couple inches longer than my left leg(just an fyi because of my scoliosis my left leg is very slightly longer than my right), so for my right leg to be that far out was not so good. She spent 20 min straightening me out, which doesn't feel real great, until all is back where it's supposed to be. She told me I have to stay down more and do less, which for an ADD person is not good news, but once she mentioned eventual hospitalization if i don't, or worse pre-mature birth, or even loosing Elizabeth, I decided I'd find a way. I'm never slow to put myself at risk, by not following dr's directions to the tee, but I'm so not about to put our baby at risk, so though I hate it I'm trying to relax a lot more. All I can say is I can't wait for our pool to open!!
So I was looking at the ultra sound pictures Tony posted(thanks love) and I've decided that they should not take up career in the photo industry, cause I would not have paid for a couple of those pics, the face and head shots make her look like something out a horror film! I mean it's nice to know her skull is all there but yikes! Not exactly a pretty smile picture, but I'm sure she'll be adorable when she makes her debut. It's so awesome to finally be feeling her more often. The last few weeks I felt her once or sometimes twice a day, this week I've felt her soooo much!! It's crazy! There really is something growing inside of me!! There's nothing like feeling her doing step aerobics on my bladder(though I wish she wouldn't) I don't see it on the outside much cause I have a tummy lifter as part of my back brace, to relieve some of the weight on my lower back, but I have seen my tummy pop up when she kicks, when I'm lying down in bed at night. It's really starting to sink in. I'm so excited!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So exciting Anni! (it is still a little weird to call you that...) I'm way excited for you! I really want a little girl, but I'm trying to get back in shape first ^_^ I know (kind of since I don't have ADD) what it is like to be forced to take it easy. For my last pregnancy I had high blood pressure, and the doctor almost put me on bed rest, but I told him I'd behave myself. I tried, but it is kind of hard.
Wishing you the best of luck! I'm so excited for you! Is it Ok if I link you on my blog? (oreosanyone.blogspot.com)
Take care! You are GREAT!!! :)
Hey, I was just searching for people with simalar interests as me, and I notice you also live in Taylorsville. How's it going?
I finally found your blog!!!! :) That's so cool to see those pics of your ultrasound! Man, we need to hang out sometime before you get too busy with having a baby at home and all ;) Anyways...I have a blog, so feel free to comment if you want. :) I'll try to email you or something soon...ha ha...hopefully it will happen :) Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment