Wednesday, July 9, 2008
The 4th
Sorry this has taken so long, life's just plain crazy right now. So Tony and I spent the 4th with my family this year, as his family wasn't really doing anything special. Tony volunteered to do the cooking(this was motivation to get more of my family members to come as they love his cooking). He decided to do it in the dutch oven, he's been a bit deprived this year as we had lots of little camping trips planned this summer, but only went on the one to Zions in march, because of the pregnancy and remodel, so he was really excited to get to dutch oven cook! He decided to do manti chicken(mmmmmmmmmmm),and cabbage(don't go ew! we've yet to find ANYONE who doesn't like it, in the dutch oven) It turned out sooooooooooo good!!! everyone loved it! Tony cooked up 8 pounds of chicken, and three huge heads of cabbage, and there were hardly any leftovers to be spoken of!! Once again he put my family in awe and amazement with his awesome cooking skills!! Everyone tells me and I completely, totally, undeniably agree that I am the luckiest girl in the world to have snatched up Tony. I tell them they're right but it's way more than just because of his cooking, he's so good to me, and I love him more than words could even begin to explain! Anyway, we had a great 4th, lots of fun with my aunts and cousins. Tony and my cousin Spencer had a bit too much fun seeing how many fireworks they could light up and one time :) Hope you enjoyed the pictures!(I meant to put them under this but oops, oh well) (EDIT: Tony moved it to the top.)












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
thanks so much for fixing it for me love!! I'll get the hang of this blogging thing one day ;)
Looks like you guys had a good fourth. YOu are both so cute together! Except Tony you really need to be wearing Red like your wife instead of that bad blue stuff! HA HA Just kidding you just don't know any better!
Gotta love boys and their fireworks too. Thats too funnY!
It's great to see that you two are doing so great. Having your first baby is so much fun. Elizabeth is an awesome name. I chose that for my eldest child too! Although as you are getting ready to welcome your Elizabeth into the world I'm helping my Elizabeth find her first apartment for University. Enjoy parenting, it goes way too fast!
Anni!!!! You are one CUTE pregnant woman! :) Wow! So, I am so sorry...I lost the info on your baby shower and I think I missed it. I hope I didn't, but if I did, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you're surviving though, which is good. I can't believe it...you're going to have a baby! You're going to be a great mom. :) I still need to come visit you! It seems like my only free days are Saturdays. And they are filling up so quickly. I have a bridal shower this Saturday...but..hmm...maybe I'll have to call you or text you tomorrow. Who knows...maybe I can come visit :) Well..this comment is long enough. Miss ya!!!
Post a Comment