The Johnston Family

The Johnston Family

Monday, July 28, 2008

Life is Crazy

Well I figured that i should take a moment and do a quick post, seeming how it has almost been two weeks. Life has been crazy for us the past few weeks. We went on our trip to San Francisco, I am letting Anni post on that one later. We got back and spent two days at home before we went up to her parents place to house sit and dog watch for them. We will be there till the end of this week. I have been working almost everyday on the condo, thanks to Anni's dad i have been able to get to the point of painting. He was down everyday that we were gone and worked alot on the mudding. Tonight after work i plan to get the primer on the walls in the second bedroom and hopefully by the end of the week i can have the painting all done and just have the hall way and the closet to paint and then it will be ready for carpet. I am hoping that bye the middle of August i can get our carpet installed, we purchased it last week. I have pictures on the camera that i will need to post of what it looks like, honestly it is night and day difference in there. Well Lunch is almost over and hopefully Anni will post later when she can.

No comments: