The Johnston Family

The Johnston Family

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fun Weekend

Every year Tony and I go to the BYU vs USU game whether it be in Logan or Provo(except last year as I was still recovering from everything) This year it was in Provo, so Friday Tony got off early and we drove up and met up with my and Tony's parents at an RV park. Tony's parents were there for the game, my parent's were there for the company! Friday night my parents watched Elizabeth while we went to the game. I was so proud of my Aggies! They put up a good fight, but despite that lost of course. I love that game cause it's a win win for me, I get to cheer for both teams, and whoever wins I'm happy! Saturday morning we watched conference, then in between sessions went to the BYU Bookstore, Tony got a new Y sticker for his car as the old one is peeling off. Elizabeth got the cutest pink ball cap that says Cougars Cheer Squad, and on the back it says Loudest BYU Fan, she even kept it on for a long time!! I got some chocolate covered cinnamon bears that were delicious! After that we went to the BYU Creamery on 9th, and opted to just buy a carton of ice cream rather than stand in the very long line, so we brought it back and shared it with my parents while we watched the afternoon session, which I didn't her alot of because I was trying to get a very tired screaming little girl down for a nap. That night after dinner we all went for a walk, and Elizabeth showed off her walking skills with her push stroller. Then Tony Liz and I found a little park they had at the RV park, and Elizabeth had fun playing for a while, she was way tired though so in some of the pictures she looked drugged! But she was just exhausted from such a fun weekend! Sunday we came home and FINALLY finished cleaning out the hall bathroom, we scrubbed it down good, and it was ready for Elizabeth! She is much happier in the big tub!!
Here are some pics of her playing at the little park, and a video of her walking away!














No comments: