To Start off two weekends ago on Saturday we got Elizabeth's pictures taken on the grounds of Temple Square with all the green grass and beautiful flowers, we've haven't seen them yet but I know they turned out really good! Afterward we went down to Gardner Village and visited the petting zoo they have going and boy did Elizabeth just have so so soooo much fun!! She had to pet every single animal at least twice and we ended up having to drag her away, she LOVES animals so much!
Then this last weekend we went up to Antelope Island with my parents on Friday and stayed through Sunday, Friday Elizabeth played in the motorhome which was great fun within itself! Then Saturday we visited the Farm there and before dinner Tony Elizabeth and I went down to the water originally to play in the sand but then the water called to us and boy did Liz and I have such fun in the water! It was a really fun weekend, as you'll see from the pictures!



1 comment:
I hate looking and seeing 0 comments so...I'll just leave my own comment! Tony you did such a great job on the water pictures! They are fantastic!!
Post a Comment