This week and last have just been fun typical weeks. Last week Elizabeth had swimming lessons Monday and Wednesday which are going great! Tuesday was the kids Bravo classes, they're getting ready for recitals the first week of June! I have my doubts about whether Devin will be ok in front of so many people with all the loud noise but I suppose we'll see! Elizabeth is very excited about both her piano recital and her dance recital! Thursday Elizabeth had Girl Scouts where she made a very fun apron for me for a late Mother's Day gift, it turned out very cute and I love it! She did have a hard time after that when they were playing the bean bag toss game....she's a sore loser and got upset when she didn't do well. We had to have a good talk about it after. Friday I let the kids watch some Disney Channel shows they don't usually see. For dinner Tony brought home Sill's Cafe! Saturday was a super fun day! The kids earned all their stars on their behavior charts so we took them to Chuck E Cheese per their begging request. We got there just before they opened so we were first ones through the door and had the place to ourselves for about a half hour! The kids had a blast as they always do and were done doing everything they wanted by the time it started getting busy and crowded. We had lunch there as well. Afterwards we came home and helped my parents plant the garden. Elizabeth had a REALLY rough time. She came out but got super scared of the bees so went back inside, when I went in and talked to her, she told me she didn't want to be outside because she was too afraid of getting a mosquito bite or bee sting....what was I supposed to say to that?! I did my best to reassure her and comfort her without telling her she was never going to get a mosquito bite...eventually after watching a movie and calming down she came outside. Unfortunately she didn't last very long before throwing a major fit and calling me names that got her stuck in her room for quite a while, before she calmed down enough to talk about it. Sunday afternoon I went to see a good friend of mine who needed practice doing chair massage for a job interview and I gladly agreed to help! We ended up talking for hours! It was great!! This week has been the same classes, lessons and lots of fun playing outside in the nice warm weather! Monday the kids and I did go to Kid to Kid and get them clothes for the summer as they had almost none. Wednesday I'm going to a Scholastic Books clearance sale to look for some good resources for our homeschool, and after swimming lessons we're going to head to the Bountiful Cemetery to put flowers on my brother and sister's graves along with my great grandparents. Thursday Elizabeth has an appointment with her Psychologist and we have plenty to discuss! Then we'll head out on our Memorial Day trip to Logan!
The kids having so much fun in the backyard
After Devin's last day of Preschool last Wednesday we stopped and played at a park they love close to the school.
A couple pictures from Elizabeth's swimming lessons
Putting flowers on Aunt Linda and Uncle Eric's graves.
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment