The Johnston Family

The Johnston Family

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Morning!!

Wow what a Christmas this was for us! Elizabeth was so so much fun!! We did have to wake her up just after 8 thought to get things going as both our parents came down to see Christmas morning through a 2 years olds eyes. This year was a modest but very good Christmas. From the first time I asked Elizabeth what she wanted Santa to bring her for Christmas she's said "I want a baby ouse!" translation she wanted her very own doll house, and Santa must be very forgiving because he got her the cutest little doll house ever just perfect for Elizabeth!! And she was amazed to see it..never has there been a happier little girl in the world! We got her some fun little things too. Tony and I got some great gifts as well! After all was opened we had our traditional french toast breakfast, then got ready for the busy day ahead!








































No comments: