The Johnston Family

The Johnston Family

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just Fun Stuff

Last Wednesday Emily the kids and I got all ready to go swimming and started to head over but we didn't get very far when we realized the rain was getting worse not better, so we decided to just head back to the house...Elizabeth was NOT ok with this however, and totally FREAKED out! Back at the house Emily came up with the great idea to go swimming in the bathtub, it took some convincing for Elizabeth to go for it but in the end it turned out to be a great solution, as the girls had lots of fun!!






Last Friday Devin had his first go at solid food, we started with simple rice cereal. He did really good with it! It took Elizabeth a while to get the hang of the swallowing thing, but Devin is natural eater!! Since then he's also had bananas and applesauce which he's also done well with.




Here are just some fun pictures of the kids I've taken and a little video of Devin rolling over. I've been trying to get one on the point and shoot(I have a few on the camcorder) to post on here but by the time I grab the camera and start recording he's already rolled over! This one is the 3rd time he'd rolled over...hence his complaining ;)




No comments: