Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Devin's First (Professional) Haircut!!
Ok so Devin's FIRST haircut was butchered done by me way way back the end of April just before our Disneyland trip...it wasn't totally terrible and luckily(and kinda unluckily) Devin's hair grows pretty darn fast, so back at the end of August his hair was all but out of control! So we took him to see good 'ol Jannelle to get his hair cut properly....and naturally Elizabeth wanted her hair cut too so I had her just trim it. Devin did soooo good for his haircut...I think he was pretty scared but he didn't cry or scream or squirm so I called it a success! He looked like such a big boy after! We of course forgot our camera and my phone too!....luckily Ketty just happened to be the appointment before us! So she took pictures with her phone for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment