The Johnston Family

The Johnston Family

Monday, August 7, 2017

The Rest of March

So on the other computer I have Devin's 6th birthday pictures from JC Penny but I'm too lazy right now to get them off....so maybe someday. The weekend of the 11th we moved the 5th wheel back to Vernal. We did some little fun things for St. Patrick's Day but mostly it was just school and livin' life.
The week of the 20th the kids and I stayed back at my parents' because I had yet another ENT appointment, I had my annual physical and yet another eye dr appointment, not much fun really. Though we did manage to see friends and have some fun. Oh and we also got to go to a free showing of Beauty and the Beast as the amazing travel agent we work with for our Disneyland trips invited us. my mom came with and helped with the kiddos. We even won a super cute Beauty and the Beast pin! The rest of the month was uneventful as far as I can remember.

Devin playing his new Leap TV game, with Lizzy's pug JJ.

 Nothing like a boy with lots of dirt and play trucks!


 They spent most mornings like this. ;)






 St. Patty's Day with matching shirts!


 Fun packages from my mom!


 Devin spent a couple hours one morning doing this while spending the week at my parents'.

A small glimpse into the world of my kiddos!



No comments: