On Sunday we went to the Presidential Wax Museum, which was AWESOME! I feel like the kids learned a TON about our country's presidents!
These are a couple cool pictures we got driving down Iron Mountain.
Tony and I talked to them about 9/11 and Lizzy actually teared up with us! I think seeing this made it more real for her.
Then we took the kids to the funnest mirror maze!
We all took turns running right into a mirror, and then laughing hysterically about it!
Uh dead end again??!!
The kids had to sit in this Spider Man car.
Then we went to the city park for lunch, then went back to the campground to go swimming again....i think it was even colder, but it didn't stop our kids from having so much fun! Especially since we had it to ourselves this time. I used some tough love parenting on Devin as he still would not come off the stairs even with his ring floaty on. So I pulled him off into the deeper water, and as he screamed "save me!" he slowly started to realize that he was floating. Tony saved him, and put him back on the step, then I pulled him off again and after a little freak out it fully sunk in that he was fine, so Tony fakes not being able to reach him and Devin paddled over to him. After about an hour he was the happiest boy paddling all around the pool! Elizabeth can officially swim without floaties, even in the deepest end of the pool, she was swimming all over too! Apparently good thing can happen in cold pools! After that we did another game of mini golf. Oh and I forgot to mention the day before we got to see Santa! Apparently he's working at that campground for the summer, the kids were astonished and thrilled! After our second mini golf game the kids visited him again. That evening we went back up to Mount Rushmore for the light up program, which was so so soooo amazing!!
The kids did the Junior Ranger program!
My sweet little Jr. Ranger!
All lit up!
Monday, September 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










































1 comment:
Wow! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I love the pics!
Post a Comment