The Johnston Family

The Johnston Family

Saturday, June 24, 2017

9 Months Later......October 2016 In Pictures!

So it's been nearly nine months since I updated this poor neglected blog. It just got too complicated with our compact desktop. But no worries because we now have a new laptop!! So I'll be getting this blog up to date with all the fun and life that's happened the last 9 months! Starting with last October!

Okay since there are so many pictures and I'm just trying to get caught up, I'm not editing these so sorry but editing them all would take months! So here are the pictures from October.

At the end of September Tony found out that he was assigned to another project and we would be leaving Douglas Wyoming. He was assigned to the Vernal Airport project and would need to spend the month of October in the office preparing for the project to start up. He found this out on a Tuesday and needed to be in the office Monday morning. So we rushed to get everything packed and left that Friday. Tony's parents made a mad dash to get the fifth wheel moved so we could get warranty work and a washer and dryer installed before we would move to Vernal. With that we spent October in my parents' basement. We started the month with a bang too! I found out I had a stress fracture in my right foot, the kids went to the dentist and Lizzy had to go back and get a spacer put in. We all went to the eye doctor, and Devin finally joined the rest of us in needing glasses, and I had to go back a couple more times to deal with my Glaucoma and an irregular astigmatism that was causing me to see double occasionally. Phew! I'm glad to say we all survived the rough patch. Oh and in this time frame as well Tony found out he has severe Sleep Apnea and needed a C-pap machine. Talk about go big or go home!!!



 Shadow got a pretty new collar!

 The great pumpkin hunt at J&J Garden center!














The neighbor taught Elizabeth how to ride her bike without her training wheels! Her friends/neighbors Wyatt and Marian were a great cheering team for her!





Sadly Tony's grandma Johnston passed away in October, but it was a nice family get together.

 Devin took these pictures :)

 Here is our first look at Devin in his new glasses!



The kids doing "Halloween school" aka Halloween themed worksheets. ;)





 It's a spoooooky Devin ghost!!!




Carving the pumpkins! Devin wouldn't have anything to do with the pumpkins guts!!


 He didn't mind watching though.


 Lizzy didn't mind the guts!




The Corn Maize, they have such a good time here!






 This one of Devin's favorite parts, talk about sensory heaven!










 The kids always look forward to the corn maze!
 Devin was our trusty leader!

 Tony followed a map on his phone....and gave our trusty leader some "suggestions" on which way to go. ;)
 Devin "following" his map.


 They had checkpoints along the way to help you know you were going in the right direction.
 Dead ends......not going in the right direction.
 Tony took over the lead to get us out of the maze.

 He did it!!

 Bounce house all to themselves!

 Lizzy waiting for a puppet show or something, I'm not sure cause I was resting on a bench(stupid stress fracture!) and Devin chickened out and joined me.

 Playing monster music.
 They went on the train several times.



The kids pumpkins...they were a pain to carve, but the kids were thrilled with them so I guess it was worth it! ;)
 Holbrook Halloween party!




 Costume pictures.

 His face!! There are no words!!!! LOL!!! :D

 Having SO much fun!!







 Amazing Halloween dinner!





 Pin the wart on the witch!



 Halloween bingo!


 Watching a Sesame Street Halloween movie(according to Elizabeth it's tradition!)

The only picture I could find of the Johnston Halloween party.
 Halloween Day activities!


 Shadow just laying in the middle of the floor.


















 They absolutely LOVE this bobbing for apples...best investment EVER!










Finally time to go trick or treating!!






No comments: