So on Wednesday after our great night of bowling at the Fun Center we used another coupon we had, which gave you $5 dollars every $10 dollars in gift card purchased...so basically we got a $30 gift card for $20. So on Fabulously Fun Friday(the day before Bunny Day) Tony got off work early and we went back to the Syracuse Family Fun Center with our gift card and a coupon for an all day unlimited pass(which includes, the inflatables, trampoline, mini golf, laser tag, and bowling) for $8, and Devin was free! Can you say ENDLESS fun?!! Our kids were in heaven, and had sooooo much fun! They played on the super fun inflatables first, Tony had to help Devin a little sometimes, but he did pretty good for himself...being so tall is a definite perk in those situations! They did that for over on hour, then we went to do the mini golf....it was a black light pirate themed course. Elizabeth didn't get past the first hole, and Devin didn't seem to thrilled with it either....so it was a no go on the mini golf. Bummer. So instead we did something we know they enjoy, bowling. They even let Tony and I bowl(and golf) with the kids! We played one game then went and used our gift card to get dinner, then went back and started another game, about half way through the game our food was ready so we took a break and ate, then finished our second game of bowling(you'd think my bowling skills would improve with all this practice...but they really did't). Then we let the kids go play on the inflatables for a couple more hours. Devin sufficiently wore out Tony, and Elizabeth made a cute friend to play with named Trystan or at least that's what Elizabeth said her name was, they had a lot of fun together until she had to go. It didn't take long for Elizabeth to find a new friend to go down the big slide with(she didn't get her name) she couldn't play long though as her family was getting ready to leave as well. Luckily not long after we got ready to go ourselves. I find it funny that whenever I talk to people about how I homeschool Elizabeth their first concern is always socialization...aren't I worried she's not going to know how to play and interact with other children?!.....UM NO! I'm not. Elizabeth rarely goes anywhere, play place, library, park, fun centers, camping....anywhere without finding friends to play with, so I think her socialization is just fine, better in fact than some kids who go to public school. Anyway, we had a super fun time and will definitely be doing that again!!
Elizabeth shot down the slides like a bullet! I tried so hard to get a not blurry picture of her but she was just zippin' too fast!
Devin absolutely adored this doggie!
In this picture Devin is about to biff it big time...luckily he bounced back ;)
Shortest mini golf game EVER!
I didn't take any pictures of us bowling as I had taken plenty on Wednesday, and I also felt like I'd taken enough pictures of the kids playing on the inflatables that you get the idea of how much super fun they had the rest of the time. And I always feel weird taking pictures of Elizabeth with a complete stranger friend cause I don't know how their parents feel about having pictures of their child on my blog.
This is a worn out red faced Elizabeth chugging her water!
We told Devin all these token games were broken....I don't think he bought it though.
Here are a couple videos of the kids going down the big slide!
We were married in the Salt Lake Temple August 4th 2006, and have only grown closer and more in love since! We welcomed our first child, Elizabeth September 12th 2008, and our second, Devin March 3rd 2011. It's been quite the journey so far with plenty of ups and downs, but we grow stronger and closer as we continue in faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment