The Johnston Family

The Johnston Family

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Drive to Calgary

Yesterday we drove from Cardston to Calgary, and that was pretty much the day...we made a stop to see a trestle bridge in Lethbridge. It's the longest trestle bridge in the world!! (honestly I wasn't really thrilled about this one, so Devin and I stayed back in the motorhome. He was sleeping after all! And I could see what I wanted of the bridge from out the window) Then we drove for a bit and pulled over for lunch...then it was back on the road. We got into Calgary about the beginning of rush hour and the traffic was nuts! People here cut you off then smile and wave at you! And of course we being the polite good standing(God fearing)people we are, we just smile and wave back! But we made it to the RV park unscathed and still in one piece...so mission accomplished...thank you Tony! We had a quick dinner, then stopped by the Real Canadian Superstore. YOU THOUGH WALMART WAS BIG!!! The Superstore puts the biggest Walmart I've seen to shame! And that was the day!








No comments: